holy land without
ever leaving home
Multiple photos of modern day Jerusalem are included throughout the CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible
Select an image for a closer look
As you read through the Bible, you can explore the places where so much of God’s redemptive story took place—without ever leaving your home.
Take a Look Inside
Image found on page 1395 in the CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible
Image found on page 38 in the CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible
Image found on page 1338 in the CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible
Image found on page 41 in the CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible
Featuring over 1,200 images, curated from Lifeway’s exclusive collection, see what Bible stories really looked like—from the rugged landscapes to the details of everyday life.
British Tan LeatherTouch
Black Genuine Leather
A visually immersive Bible reading experience.
The CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible is a visually immersive Bible reading experience featuring over 1,100 images, maps, and illustrations to provide greater insight and understanding of the people, places, and things of scripture. Book-specific introductions provide the setting and circumstances of writing for each book, and every image includes a descriptive caption to help better understand what is pictured.
Ultimate Guide To The Holy Land
A perfect tool to study God’s Word
The Ultimate Guide to the Holy Land is the perfect tool to study God’s Word while immersed in the context of the land and the times in which it was written. This robust, yet concise, illustrated guide includes nearly 200 articles with more than 500 associated maps, images, photos, and biblical reconstructions of the Holy Land illuminating the people, places, and things of Scripture.
- More than 1,200 images, maps, and illustrations with descriptive captions
- More than 275 full-length articles to provide greater insight and understanding
- Two-column text, topical subheadings
- Book introductions to introduce setting and circumstances of writing
- Intentionally designed pages to optimize the visual reading experience
- Two ribbon markers for easy referencing between pages
- Over 40 “Digging Deeper” call-outs strategically placed throughout the Bible
- 9.5-point type
- Easy-to-read black-letter text
- Footnotes and concordance